This stock height kit converts your 1937-1948 early Ford passenger car, street rod and vehicles using 1937-1947 1/2 ton Ford spindles to use 11″ rotors and GM metric calipers. Works with bolt-on steering arms and uses a 5 X 4.50 wheel bolt pattern.
- (2) 11” Plain Rotors (Left & Right)
- (2) Loaded “Big Bore” GM calipers (Left & Right)
- (2) Forged Steel Caliper Brackets (Left & Right)
- (2) Stock Height Forged Spindles (Left & Right)
- (2) Steel Braided Brake Lines
- (1) King Pin Set
- Bearings, seals, dust caps and hardware
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov