Our “Cool Gap” design allows air to flow under the plenum and runners decreasing intake air temperatures caused by engine heat soak for better fuel atomization increasing horsepower and efficiency. The carb flange accepts most non-EGR 4-bbl square bore carburetors. Works with standard or straight down intake manifold mounting bolts. Made out of high quality cast aluminum and available in satin and polished finishes.
- RPM Range: 1500-6500
- Designed For 23° Cylinder Heads
- Dual Plane
- Square Bore (4150/4160 Carburetors)
- Cool Gap Design
- Rectangular Ports
- Port Dimensions: 2.020″ x 1.185″
- Est. Runner Length: 5.00″ (Shortest) x 6.250″ (Longest)
- 1/2″ NPT Water Ports (4)
- Nitrous Bosses Cast On Intake Runners
- Finish: Available In Satin, Polished & Black Coated
- WILL NOT FIT UNDER STOCK HOOD ON CORVETTES
- INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKETS, MOUNTING HARDWARE, FITTINGS AND WATER NECK SOLD SEPARATELY
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov