RPC square bore, dual plane intake manifolds add performance, improved throttle response and increased torque to your V8 engine.
Made out of high quality cast aluminum and available in satin, polished and black finishes.
- 1970-1986 Ford 351 Cleveland
- Cast Aluminum
- Cooling Gap
- Dual Plane
- 4150 Square Bore Carb Base Flange (Non-EGR)
- RPM Range: 1500-6500
- Port Dimensions: 2.039” H X 1.420” W
- Intake Heigth: 4.480” Front – 5.560” Rear
- 3/8” Npt Vacuum Ports
- No Provision for Divorced or Heated Choke
- Available In Satin, Polished & Black
- Intake Manifold ONLY, Does Not Include Gaskets Or Mounting Hardware
- Satin: R1144
- Black: R1144BK
- Polished: R1144POL
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov