Designed for high performance carbureted and throttle body EFI applications. Made out of high quality cast aluminum with enough wall thickness to withstand forced induction or nitrous oxide setups. Available in satin, polished and black finishes. Includes mounting hardware, port plugs and manifold-to-head o-ring gaskets.
- Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Single Plane
- RPM Range: 2500-7000
- 4150 Square Bore Carb Base (Accepts Up To 1.75″ Dia. Throttle Bores)
- 3/8″ NPT Vacuum Port
- Rectangular Ports Designed To Fit Cathedral Port Heads
- Port Dimensions: 2.700″ x 0.919″
- Intake Height: 4.95″ (Front)
- Finish: Available In Satin, Polished & Black Coated
- Fits Vehicles With Minimum Hood Modifications
- Zinc Plated Hex Head Mounting Bolts & Washers
- 3/8″ NPT Hex Socket Pipe Plug
- (8) Viton O-Ring Manifold-t0-Head Mounting Gaskets
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.