Our “Cool Gap” design allows air to flow under the plenum and runners decreasing intake air temperatures caused by engine heat soak for better fuel atomization increasing horsepower and efficiency. The carb flange accepts most non-EGR 4-bbl square bore carburetors. Works with standard or straight down intake manifold mounting bolts. Made out of high quality cast aluminum and available in satin and polished finishes.
- “Cool Gap” Design Increases Horsepower, Torque and Efficiency
- Fits 1955-1995 Small Block Chevy Engines
- 1,500-6,500 RPM Range
- 4-BBL Square Bore, Non-EGR Carburetor Flange
- Dual Plane Plenum
- 4 Corner Water Ports
- Direct Port Nitrous Bosses
- Dual Distributor Hold Downs
- Includes Mounting Plugs For 1987-1995 SBC Heads
- INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKETS, MOUNTING HARDWARE, FITTINGS AND WATER NECK SOLD SEPARATELY
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov