Our dual plane design maximizes low-end torque and efficiency all the way up to 6,500 RPM. Made out of high quality cast aluminum and available in satin, polished and black finishes. Includes mounting hardware, port plugs and manifold-to-head o-ring gaskets.
- Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Carbureted or Throttle Body EFI Dual Plane
- RPM Range: 1,500-6,500
- 4150 Square Bore Carb Base (Accepts Up To 1.75″ Dia. Throttle Bores)
- 3/8″ NPT Vacuum Port
- 1/8″ NPT MAP Sensor Port
- Rectangular Ports Designed To Fit Cathedral Port Heads
- Port Dimensions: 2.72″ x 1.00″
- Intake Height: 6.15″ Front, 5.07″ Rear (Valley Cover to Carb Base Flange)
- Finish: Available In Satin, Polished & Black Coated
- Zinc Plated Hex Head Mounting Bolts & Washers
- 3/8″ NPT Hex Socket Pipe Plug
- 1/8″ NPT Hex Socket Pipe Plug
- (8) Viton O-Ring Manifold-t0-Head Mounting Gaskets
This product is legal for off road use and non pollution controlled vehicles (1965 & older); however, it has not been tested or approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for highway vehicles in the state of California. By purchasing this product, buyer agrees it will not be used on pollution controlled vehicles in California, or in a state with similar emissions regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.